Posted Mon Sep 16, 2019 at 11:05 AM PDT by Tom Landy
The 1988 action-packed thriller is headed for 4K next month.
Lionsgate is preparing Red Heat for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray on October 29.
SYNOPSIS: Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Belushi star in this nonstop action thriller from the director of 48 HRS.
The release feature Dolby Vision HDR, a lossless 5.1 soundtrack, and supplements include:
• “Arnold Schwarzenegger – The Man Who Raised Hollywood” Featurette
• “Political Context of Red Heat” Featurette
• “East Meets West” Featurette
• “A Stunt Man for All Seasons” Featurette
• “I’m Not Russian, But I Play One on TV” Featurette
• “Making of Red Heat” Featurette
• Original Trailer
You can find the latest specs for Red Heat - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray linked from our 4K Blu-ray Release Schedule, where it is indexed under October 29.
The latest news on all things 4K Ultra HD, blu-ray and Gear.