Warner Bros Elaborates On 'Arkham Knight' Season Pass Content
Posted Sun May 3, 2015 at 10:02 AM PDT by Justin Clark
Batgirl, iconic Batmobiles, and story DLC teased
The internet basically had a collective spit-take when it was announced the Season Pass for 'Batman: Arkham Knight' would cost an unprecedented $40--basically, most of the cost of a full game. Yesterday, WB Games decided to clear the air via Facebook providing some more details on what that $40 would buy. And, well....it makes more sense now. The pack will include:
- 'Batgirl: A Matter of Family'--An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the 'Arkham' series.
- The Season of Infamy--Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.
- Gotham City Stories--Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in 'Batman: Arkham Knight'.
- Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks--Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.
- Crimefighter Challenge Maps--Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.
- Character Skins--A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.
Warner Bros has promised more details coming in the next few months, but they did, at least, drop their first promo render of Batgirl in the same post.
That shuffling sound you hear is a great many more wallets opening. Well played, Warners.
You can find the latest info on 'Batman: Arkham Knight' linked from our Video Game Release Schedule.
Source: Warner Bros.