Originally released on Blu-ray in 2011, Batman: Year One is based on the landmark 1987 DC titles from 12-time Eisner Award winner and Eisner Award Hall of Fame member Frank Miller and illustrator David Mazzucchelli. The film depicts young Bruce Wayne's return to Gotham City in his first attempts to fight injustice as a costumed Super Hero. The playboy billionaire chooses the guise of a giant bat to combat crime, creates an early bond with a young Lieutenant James Gordon (who is already battling corruption from inside the police department), inadvertently plays a role in the birth of Catwoman, and helps to bring down a crooked political system that infests Gotham City.
- Batman: Soul of the Dragon
- Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One
- Batman: The Long Halloween, Part Two
- Featurette – Reinventing Gordon (New) – An examination of the history of James Gordon through comics, animation, and feature films.
- Featurette – Conversations with DC Comics – The Batman creative team at DC discusses the personal influence of Batman: Year One on their careers. Batman producer Michael Uslan leads the chat amongst well-known writers, editors, and artists of Batman lore, focusing on the darker, realistic interpretation of Batman's origins by Frank Miller and David Mazzucchelli.
- Audio Commentary – Featuring co-producer Alan Burnett, co-director Sam Liu, DC creative director Mike Carlin and casting/dialogue director Andrea Romano.
- Featurette – Heart of Vengeance: Returning Batman to His Roots – "The Dark Knight Returns" provided the denouement of Batman's life. Frank Miller's next seminal work would provide his near-mythic origin in "Batman: Year One." This documentary spotlights the contemporary genius of Miller and the audience that was poised to appreciate the depths of his work.
- DC Showcase – Catwoman (2011 Animated Short) – The felonious feline's adventure takes her through the seedy streets of Gotham City. Eliza Dushku reprises her Batman: Year One role as the voice of Catwoman. The short is directed by Lauren Montgomery (Batman: Year One) from a script by Paul Dini (Batman: The Animated Series).
- DC Universe Movies Flashbacks