A troubled young man, who believes himself to be a vampire, goes to live with his elderly and religious cousin in a small Pennsylvania town where he tries to redeem his blood-craving urges after he falls for a lonely housewife, all the while his hostile cousin becomes convinced that the young man is actually Nosferatu.
- A new Second Sight 4K restoration supervised and approved by Director of Photography Michael Gornick
- UHD presented in HDR10+
- Audio commentary by George A Romero, John Amplas and Tom Savini
- Audio commentary by George A Romero, Richard P Rubinstein, Tom Savini, Michael Gornick and Donald Rubinstein
- A new audio commentary by Kat Ellinger
- A new audio commentary by Travis Crawford
- Taste the Blood of Martin: A new feature length documentary including location tour
- Scoring the Shadows: A new interview with composer Donald Rubinstein
- 'J Roy - New And Used Furniture': a short film by Tony Buba
- Making Martin: A Recounting
- Trailer, TV and radio spots
Alternate order link HERE via Amazon UK.