The toughest bouncer or "cooler" is hired to clean the dirtiest bar - only he gets more than he bargained for when he crosses paths with a corrupt businessman who will kill to keep his criminal empire intact.
- New 4K Digital Restoration supervised by Director of Photography Dean Cundey and approved by Director Rowdy Herrington from the original camera negative.
- In The 4K UHD edition: One 4K UHD disc of the film presented in Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos audio, and two Blu-rays with the film and special features.
- Audio Commentary featuring director Rowdy Herrington
- Audio Commentary featuring Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier
- Audio Commentary featuring Mike Nelson of Rifftrax
- Audio Commentary featuring Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, and Kevin Murphy of Rifftrax
- This One I’m Particularly Sentimental About: New interview with Sam Elliot
- Never Marry An Ugly Woman: 2012 Interview with Red West
- For A Great Buick: Interview with Kevin Tighe
- You Did What In Prison? Interview with Marshall Teague
- I thought You’d Be Bigger The Making of Roadhouse
- How About Some Breakfast? 2008 Interview with Ben Gazzara
- A Conversation with Director Rowdy Herrington
- “Pain Don’t Hurt” The Stunts of Road House
- “Pretty Good For A Blind White Boy” The Music of Road House
- Remembering Patrick Swayze
- Archival featurettes