The Boss Baby - Ultra HD Blu-ray
- Street Date:
- July 25th, 2017
- Movie Release Year:
- Release Country
- United States
Alec Baldwin, ViviAnn Yee, Eric Bell Jr., Steve Buscemi, Lisa Kudrow, Jimmy Kimmel
Tom McGrath, Hendel Butoy
A new baby's arrival impacts a family, told from the point of view of a delightfully unreliable narrator -- a wildly imaginative 7-year-old named Tim. The most unusual Boss Baby (Alec Baldwin) arrives at Tim's home in a taxi, wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase. The instant sibling rivalry must soon be put aside when Tim discovers that Boss Baby is actually a spy on a secret mission, and only he can help thwart a dastardly plot that involves an epic battle between puppies and babies.
- UHD/Blu-ray/Digital Copy
- NEW Mini Adventure: The Boss Baby and Tim's Treasure Hunt Through Time – Narrated by Wizzie, the magical wizard, join Boss Baby and Tim on their adventure!
- The Forever Puppy Infomercial – Always playful, always snuggly, and everlastingly cute; The Forever Puppy is destined to win the cuteness competition with babies once and for all.
- BabyCorp and You – Helpful advice and more for new infants on the job at BabyCorp.
- Babies vs. Puppies: Who Do YOU Love? – Who has won the hearts of familes once and for all? This "scientific" experiment compares and contrasts factors such as "cuddliness," "adorability," and "attention grabbing techniques" used by both demanding competitors.
- The Boss Baby's Undercover Team – From Staci, the note taker who can't read, to Jimbo the huge baby who'll take a suction cup arrow for the Boss, to the triple-threat of the Triplets, Boss Baby dives deeper into this team of cute corporate board members.
- Cookies are for Closers: Inside BabyCorp – Go behind the scenes with Director Tom McGrath as he introduces us to BabyCorp, a secret organization of infants united for a common goal in THE BOSS BABY.
- The Great Sibling Competition – A fun, kid-friendly and humorous look at the competition among siblings to win the affection of their parents. Explore conversations with the cast and crew on their competitive sibling relationships and get very special insights from Boss Baby himself: Alec Baldwin.